Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Best Dad in The World


Ooooooooh wee! I feel free. I always have a tough time creating male-oriented crafts. But today I made this card super fast using a DCWV stack and a sketch. I was able to cut out elements of the cardstock using my new fussy cut scissors. So easy on the hands (I have chronic tendinitis).

It was amazing how quickly and easily this came together. My hubby is going to love it! You've got to try this type of crafting. It takes a lot of the decision making out because all the patterns work together. Wish me luck in the two challenges I am entering. Join me if you can.

Supplies:

  • DCWV Guy Stack
  • Martha Stewart  Punch Around the Page - Cathedral Lace
  • TPC Studio Clearly Better Navy Ink Pad
  • Elizabeth Crafts Spring Action "Fussy Cutting" Scissors


Challenges:
DCWV May Stack-a-holic Template Challenge
HIMCR #99 Father's Day
Clearly iStamp Father's Day Challenge


La-Vie

11 comments:

  1. I like how you made some of the flags in the shape of a tie!! Cute...or handsome!!

    Come play with us at Clearly iStamp in our Father's Day Challenge!! Would love to see you there!

    Kathy D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you came an played at Clearly iStamps Father's Day Challenge.

    Regular scheduled challenges will begin on June 21st with new and exciting stuff! Hope to see you there!!

    Kathy D.
    Clearly Digi Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. What a fun sketch. I love the tags made for ties. Such a great idea. Thanks for joining us at Clearly iStamp.
    Nancy Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nancy! I am glad you liked all the little touches in this card. I'm loving the challenges at Cleary iStamp!!!

      La-Vie

      Delete
  4. Great card, beautiful fussy cutting! Thanks for joining us at Clearly iStamp for the Father's Day challenge. Dawn Frost guest DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.