Sunday, May 12, 2013

Blog Candy from my first Get Inky! Stamps Post


Happy Mother's Day!!

Thank you everyone for your support last week for my debut as a design team member for Get Inky! Stamps!! If you missed the posts click here for my blog and here for the Get Inky! Stamps blog. It was an exciting emotional wonderful experience. To show my appreciation, I promised a mystery prize for a follower who comments on both blogs. I'm giving away Stampin' Up! Whimsical Words and an ink spot. And the winner is....


To purchase Stampin' Up Products visit Samantha E's online store.



Angelica Chambers!!!!


Wow! Who would have guessed you used bow and cupcake stamps to make this flower?! Now I want to pull all my stamps out and see what new lines and pieces I can see in them! I am also a follower on your new Get Inky Stamps blog design team page! If I lived closer, I'd be the first to sign up for any workshops you hold... You should definitely hold some demonstrations/workshops. I love learning new techniques!

Congratulations! I loved what you posted this past week and look forward to seeing lots more exciting posts. Love love love your company name also! Fun fun!


Congrats Angelica! Your comments warmed my heart! Please inbox me your mailing address so that I may send you your blog candy!



La-Vie 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How exciting and what a nice surprise at the end of a long weekend! I can't wait to receive my blog candy. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Angelica!! I'm headed to the post office before 5pm today EST to put it in the mail. Let me know once you receive it! I'd love to see the very first thing you make with it! Please share...

      La-Vie

      Delete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.